Follow this process when submitting your samples:
- Decide on the appropriate dating option/s.
- Prepare your sample/s. This depends on your sample type and size requirements.
- Complete the Sample Submission Form (PDF, Word Doc or Online).
- Invoice details must be provided at the time of submission.
- Send sample/s to the Waikato Radiocarbon Dating Laboratory. Check turnaround time for when you can expect results from testing.
- The Lab will email you a confirmation once we have received the sample/s.
- The Lab will date the sample/s following our operating procedures.
- You will receive an Age Report that includes the calibrated age range for your sample/s.
- Invoicing is in NZD. If payment in another currency is requested, a service charge of NZD30 will be added.
- We are unable to return spare sample material.
- Spare material may be used for improving in-house processes.
If you have any questions regarding the sample submission process, please contact us.